Spent the Fourth of July playing at Bear Lake with Emily, Joey, and Christopher

Hang ten dude! One of these days we'll get you to the ocean Sophie. :)
Watched the fireworks from a boat, wish we could do that every year it was soo neat!
Sophie enjoyed them A LOT! -notice her eyes in pic below
Had a combined BBQ with mine and Cory's families:
We find out tomorrow if we will be getting a new niece or nephew from this cute fam!
I have FINALLY been reunited with good ol' red and thankfully am not too rusty thanks to spin.
ignore the white legs please!
Threw a baby shower w Brittney for one of our BFFs! Love you Shae and can't wait to meet Lucy!

Threw a baby shower w Brittney for one of our BFFs! Love you Shae and can't wait to meet Lucy!
Shae and friends:
Decorations, food, presents, and favors:
Guests at the party:
Opening Presents:

Sophie can now sit on her own, roll over, loves to talk and reach for things, we're expecting her to crawl any day now, can pick up toys and roll a ball back and forth, is eating lots of "grown up" food and has gotten her two bottom front teeth. :) Today we went outside for our own mini photo shoot.

Decorations, food, presents, and favors:
Guests at the party:
Opening Presents:
Sophie can now sit on her own, roll over, loves to talk and reach for things, we're expecting her to crawl any day now, can pick up toys and roll a ball back and forth, is eating lots of "grown up" food and has gotten her two bottom front teeth. :) Today we went outside for our own mini photo shoot.

6 comments:
Those are super cute pictures how do you put so many pictures in one box? I had so much fun doing the shower with you and I thank you for all your hard work making the wonderful food. On sunday we went up to Mt. Logan that was my first time up there its beautiful and there is SNOW crazy!
Rebequita y Cory: muchas felicitaciones por la dulce Sophie, las fotos de sus 7 meses estan hermosas. Se la ve muy feliz, y alegre, se parece mucho a Rebeca y a ti Rebequita (sorry Cory :) but it's true...). Espero que le permitan disfrutar de nuestra alegre cultura del Sur, al estar mucho con su orgullosa Mamama.
Un abrazo fuerte de parte de Fede y esperamos verlos pronto por esta parte del contiente americano. Chau!!!
I love the cute pics of Sophie! What a fun summer you guys are having!
I went up to Mt. Logan with my mom, sid and Buzz Ben has been working 10 days strait its crazy but he loves his job and I am greatful he has a job. We took the razors they are so much fun. We should go up there. Have you looked at my wedding pictures? If not the website is oakstreamphotography.instaproofs.com there is a cute one of sophie and cute ones of us girls.
Rebeca! I found your blog from Amber's... I didn't even know you had a little girl-who by the way is so stinkin' adorable! So fun to see you and Cory on here, looks like life is treating you well!
I know I always say this but she is so cute!! I love the little sunglasses!
Post a Comment