Wednesday, August 12, 2009

In the process

I've realized I haven't posted for some time now, a lot has been going on at our place I'm working on posting new pics soon. We've been visiting fam up in Logan- my brother Eric and his wife Nora came up from Texas to visit, went to Hogle Zoo with Tricia's fam, Michelle, and Emily, went to Lagoon for a work party, been biking, busy baby proofing the house- Sophie should be crawling SOON! I know I keep saying this but it will be happening she's progressing everyday but I doubt she'll crawl for long cause she likes to practice walking more than crawling and gets angry at us when we try to take a break from bending over and holding her up to walk. I'm working on curtains for Sophie's room-FINALLY- so hopefully i'll have pics of those on here too once I add everything else, Kelly and Leah had stayed w/us the month of July while their little baby girl Teagan was in the Nicu at Mckay Dee's (she was born two months early). Currently planning on what we're going to do over Labor day, our anniversary, and my birthday, lets see.....we're going camping and to Bear Lake w/friends this weekend, we have to find time to squeeze in a trip to Cowabunga Water Park (I won a raffle at Cory's work party and we got 4 passes, speaking of which does anyone wanna come with??? we're going either on the 22nd or 29th)- 2 TICKETS up for grabs! And we have to find another day to go to Lagoon before the 23rd for bounceback- woohoo! Also we had family pictures taken a few weeks ago, shout out to Belinda for doing that for us, thanks a bunch! So now I'm busy editing the ones I want to print out and frame and to put on here. I added one pic of us for your viewing pleasure. :) And one more thing, I'm thinking about going back and teaching spin again so I've been checking out which gyms in our area are hiring and figuring out which will be the best option for our fam. I wasn't planning on going back to teaching til after the new year but I miss spin A LOT and would like to have some extra spending cash instead of going to the hubbs everytime I want something and also to start putting more aside so we can go on more trips. :) Speaking of spin my cert is up for renewal on the 18th this month so i've been taking courses to keep that up to date too. Thats everything we've been up to the last few weeks, hope everyone is enjoying the final weeks of summer! Photos will be posted another time!

2 comments:

Belinda Olsen said...

I love the new look of your blog. Good luck with your recert for teaching spinning! Let me know if there are any edits that you want for me to do for you.

Dustin and Tricia said...

I'm so glad you came to the zoo with us. I wish I had been able to talk to you more. Ethan was definitely tired, he feel asleep as soon as we put him in his car seat. I always get too stressed out when he is acting up a little. I hope you had fun!