Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane

The weekend we were up in Logan, Sophie got her first taste of fast cars while Tio Chris showed us the new sound system he got for the vette. Here she is already taking control of the wheel...


"Excuse me, but do you happen to have any grey poupon?"

And the classic, "Is there something wrong officer?"- she's already got the helpless and innocent look down, way to take after your mama! That look has gotten me out of 3 tickets (after being pulled over 4 times) during my high school years. ;)



2 comments:

The Kelley's said...

You better watch out and hide your keys! Sophie will be driving in no time! She is so cute. I love the candid pictures. I hope you are enjoying your summer. Let us know the next time you are in Logan.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

You have little Sophie wanting one on those same cars when she turns 16 hehe! Very cute I love her and miss her and want to give her kisses! Is there anything as of now you need me to do for Shae's baby shower?