




Anyway Sophie got a kick listening to the bagpipes it made her hyper! I'd try to take pictures of her and she'd see the camera and start laughing and then pull faces, silly girl. :) 


We're currently in the middle of teething, Sophie's bottom front teeth are making head way so not a day goes by without a teether of some sort in her hand. Sophie's a trooper and so far we've only had a couple of difficult days that have left us exhausted, the joys of growing up. :) Cory captured one of those days below- He came home from work one day to find Sophie and I crashed on the couch. I haven't taken pictures of her mouth yet but I will soon.
Other big girls news- we're moving on to solids! YEAH! We've mastered rice cereal and this week we've introduced butternut squash- yummy. :) Sophie will be 6 months this friday, its amazing how time flies by! Sophie's already grown up soo much in just the past few months, next thing we'll know she'll be driving and dating- scary thought. We're both really enjoying this stage in life and hope it doesn't go by too fast.



We're currently in the middle of teething, Sophie's bottom front teeth are making head way so not a day goes by without a teether of some sort in her hand. Sophie's a trooper and so far we've only had a couple of difficult days that have left us exhausted, the joys of growing up. :) Cory captured one of those days below- He came home from work one day to find Sophie and I crashed on the couch. I haven't taken pictures of her mouth yet but I will soon.
Other big girls news- we're moving on to solids! YEAH! We've mastered rice cereal and this week we've introduced butternut squash- yummy. :) Sophie will be 6 months this friday, its amazing how time flies by! Sophie's already grown up soo much in just the past few months, next thing we'll know she'll be driving and dating- scary thought. We're both really enjoying this stage in life and hope it doesn't go by too fast.

3 comments:
Wow! Six months old already? What a fun stage, minus the teething. Just in case you haven't tried it, baby Orajel works great on babies gums. As far as Sophie wanting to be independent, don't worry, it only gets worse! ;)
I am so excited to see you girls in a couple weeks! Sophie is getting SO big! Her hair looks a little red in the pictures, is it really? I love her messy face! Auntie Jamie love you Sophie xoxoxo
Sophie is super cute! I chuckled at the picture of her with the toothbrush!
Rebe, it would be $75 for Sophie's 6 month and family pictures combined. The session length for the two would be about an hour and a half. You would get a CD with at least 30 edits that you would have full printing rights to.
Let me know if you are interested! 435-881-2184
Post a Comment