Friday, July 18, 2008

Father's day hike- Drift Creek Waterfall

This hike was super easy only about 1 1/2 mile long and pretty flat. To give you an idea how easy it was, there were mom's pushing strollers on the trail and elderly people with walking sticks. But I'm glad it was made for all to enjoy cause check out the waterfall- goregous.
Cory was all about the suspension bridge and kept trying to explain to me "engineering" stuff. Yes honey the bridge is cool and thats about it for me. :)

The usual feats you can expect from Cory: crossing a not so stable log over the river. Good thing neither of our moms were there or they both would've had heart attacks.

3 comments:

Di said...

I love the pictures! Looks like a beautiful day...I don't see why you are always complaining about the weather. Just kidding. I can't believe you will already be going home.

Nick and Leila said...

So I found your blog of Shae's. Hope it's okay that I check it out. You two are so cute. My mom always asks about you. I love the pictures!

Ann said...

Hey guys! I found you via another blog. Glad to see you're doing well. I didn't know you were in Oregon. If you're interested you can check us out at kreesefamily.blogspot.com