Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Attempt

K I'm giving it another go to see if I can get our latest pics up here. Nothing much to report: the sun's finally out but still cold. My class is still "following" the Tour, they're doing amazingly well and seem to still be enjoying my madness. Cory's been traveling about once a week to Corvallis (45mins inland) to work on a house there, the first day he came home BEET red and boy! Was I jealous! I felt bad he was burnt to a crisp but I loathed the fact that he actually got to have some REAL summer weather out here in Oregon, it was 94 in Corvallis while that same day here in Newport was a "scorching" 58 degrees. I'll be finishing up work next friday and Cory will continue to work through the 30th and then we'll be heading home! I'm counting down the days but until then I'm trying to remain focus at work. A couple fun things we're doing this weekend: seeing the new batman movie tonight and then tomorrow going to the Lincoln county Rodeo! Woohoo! I can't wait to see how Oregon cowboys compare to Utah. :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey, we'll trade you places for a week--it has been toasty here! But you're right, 58 degrees is WAY too cold for summer.