sink wall:
end product: but imagine cream subway tile backsplash and a big pendant light fixture cause current one is off centered and when we open the upper cabinet next to it they touch barely but just enough to drive me nuts. Sorry lighting is bad but took these at night after kids were asleep.
nice new dual fuel range
granite countertops
chrome knobs and fixtures
12 comments:
Beautiful! Good job Cory and good picks Rebe.
Rebe, it's GORGEOUS! Good job!
What a wonderful kitchen, beautiful indeed! That is a lot of hard work.
Now we really need to come visit so we can come and see the house in person! It looks really good.
Looks Awesome! I can't wait to come see it in person! Great Job!
I am so jealous!! What a beautiful kitchen!! I bet it was more than worth all the hardworking!! I bet you enjoy cooking in a kitchen that is so appealing!!!
Ahhhh!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous!! I'm dying over here because it looks eerily similar to what *I* want to do with my kitchen. Looove it. Seriously dying.
Okay last comment, I'm not a stalker or anything, but I just looked back and saw that you even put your microwave in a built in cabinet NEXT to but not above your stovetop. Hallelujah, we're kitchen soulmates -- exactly what I want to do with mine.
It's gorgeous! You've got great taste!
Your kitchen looks AWESOME! The cupboards are so nice! LOVE IT!
It is gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of the white cabinets, and of course the countertops are beautiful! How fun!
I love it, it looks amazing!
Post a Comment