weight: 12.8 lbs - 76%
height: 23.75 inches- 79%
head circumference: 38.5 inches- 17%
Something wrong with that picture?? he has a big body and a little head according to his percentiles but from his pictures and in person he looks porportionate. I'm actually glad his head is small just cause I had to push that head out of me! He is the perfect little boy and we love having him in our family, he's just soo chill all the time.
We had his baby blessing this past sunday- Sept 26, 2010 it was a wonderful day! Thanks for everyone that made the early morning drive to celebrate with us. Lots came even though I don't have pictures of everyone that was there, we missed those of you that couldn't make it. Jens wore the same blessing outfit that Sophie wore for hers but we forgot to take pictures of him in it before we changed him into Cory's blessing outfit after we got home from church, oops. We had brunch at our house afterwards and this is what I prepared for it (sorry forgot to take pictures):
Veggie Strata
Campanelle Pasta Salad
Melon and Mint Sugar Salad
Strawberry and Rosemary Scones
Black and White Choc Chip Cookies
and the normal cheese and cracker spread
The following pictures are from the blessing we were really horrible taking pictures there are more of Sophie than of Jens and we didn't even take one of just our little family, we were just having too good of a time! :)
4 comments:
Rebe, your kids are adorable as always. They are so cute together. I bet they are the best of pals.
I was so sad to miss Jens blessing and I didn't even get the chance to call you. We miss you guys! I hope everything was wonderful!
Cute, cute cute! Not good for my baby hunger issues, but cute nonetheless. And the menu? Next time you plan a shindig I'm a-comin'. Hope you decide to share some of those yummy sounding recipes!
Ahhh, your kids are so cute. Sounds like Jens had a special day! How fun :)
Post a Comment