We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago by our friend Anisha- thanks soo much for taking them! They were all taken around our wonderful neighborhood, these are a few of our favorites that i decided to post on our blog. Quick update on us we're all doing great, Jens is now 3 months old! Can hardly believe how fast time is flying by with him! Cory has started going on work trips again- he is gone this week to Cali and will be gone on another trip in a few weeks to Wisconsin. We haven't worked much on the house, we painted our front door last weekend and thats about it, i have paint to paint the mudroom but have yet to find time to do it. We've been busy enjoying the fall weather. I took the kids to Gardners Village a few weeks ago to do the witch hunt and Sophie got to go a pony ride. We've painted pumpkins with Ali, done a lot of baking: apple crisp, reese's pieces cookies- today we're going to be making pumpkin cookies with caramel frosting. :) Last week I got to go with Ali to see Thriller- soo awesome! It was a great show and also was nice to get out of the house without the kids and spend time with one of my BFs. Tomorrow we have our neighborhood halloween party and then Thursday there is a pumpkin walk that I'm planning on taking the kids to. We finally got a double jogger so Sophie, Jens, and I have been trying to go every other morning- we had a little set back last week with Jens and i both being sick but we're back on the ball and so far I've dropped 2lbs- even though I have no idea how i've managed to do that with all the goodies we've been having at our house. We hope everyone has been enjoying the fall weather as much as we have!
Water Baby for life! We had finsihed our photo shoot and were just walking back home when Sophie saw the opportunity for her to get wet! She was having such a great time, Anisha captured the fun and I love them cause this is soo Sophie. Needless to say the next morning Sophie had a little cold which then passed on to Jens and I but thats what life is all about making the most of each day and living to the fullest!
















11 comments:
Wow! Your pictures are great! What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing!
I am so jealous you went to Thriller!! We go ever year and LOVE it! We really missed seeing it this year!
Adorable pictures! So fun! Sophie looks so much older than I picture her. Jens too, but I expect him to still ge growing like a weed. I love the choice of background for the pictures, because I know you love fall.
Very, very cute!! Love these photos and your kiddos are darling :) We were in Logan last weekend to try to get ours taken (my sister and her husband are photographers) and we got rained out.
I love the pictures. They definitely catch your personalities. Sophie is so adorable! It sounds like you have been having a wonderful time with the fall season!
These are so precious Rebe. Your family is so beautiful. It was fun to see what you guys are up to. Hope you are all doing well.
I ADORE the pictures!!! Sophie is absolutely beautiful and Jens is the cutest baby! The pictures are amazing Rebe. You're a beautiful family!!! Kisses to the Jacobsens!!!!
Rebe! You are so beautiful and have a gorgeous family. I hope your dad gets doing better. My prayers are with you and your family. Lots of love. Di
such fantastic photos of your beautiful family!! Sophie looks so much like you!
The pictures are beautiful. I especially love the one with the pumpkins. Glad you guys are doing well even if you are busy. I have decided life doesn't slow down once you have kids. It just gets crazier and crazier so you just have to enjoy the ride. Jealous that you went to thriller, I have heard it is fantastic!
Sooo adorable! Very cute pics. I LOVE the water baby pics. What a cute family :)
Great pictures. Glad to see you are all doing well!
Post a Comment