Friday, June 11, 2010
Memorial Weekend
This year we chose to do a "staycation" for Memorial weekend and take a break from all the projects going on at our house. We took Sophie to Hogle Zoo and had a great time, she loved seeing all the animals and running after all the older kids we'd pass.
Baby Zuri and her mama
Sophie pointing at the baby elephant, that was probably one of her favorite animals to see at the zoo.
One of many carosel rides
getting off the carosel and racing to get back in line for another turn
this was taken towards the end of the day, needless to say we didn't get many smiley pictures from Sophie she was pretty tired but when we did get her to smile they sure were cute. :)


introducing Sophie to her first Llama- and people it's pronounced "YA-MA" not "La-ma"! That is one of my biggest pet peeves.....

here's my first belly picture at 7 1/2months, we've been very bad documenting this pregnancy.
Being silly with daddy


"Uh-oh" she'd say this every time the carosel would stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Her pig-tails are so cute! I haven't been to Hogle Zoo for years, it looks like you guys had fun! Love you!
Sophie is so big, we realized that we never got to see her when we were there and we even babysat her. She is going to be so big and grown up when we get home. These are adorable pictures and we hope that we get to go see an elephant while we are in Africa.
Looks like it was tons of fun! Sophie is adorable. I love the picture of her looking over her shoulder.
OMG I can't believe how big Sophie is getting what a doll! Hogle zoo I bet was so much fun! I want to go, if you go back let me know.
Post a Comment