
Yesterday Cory and I celebrated our 4th and 10th anniversaries! 4 being the number of years we've been married and 10 being the number of years since we first met in high school became fast friends and then sweethearts. Its been a wonderful journey so far and I'm looking forward to the next 50+ years with this guy. :) Thanks to Ali who offered to watch Sophie, we were able to go out on the town and celebrate with dinner at Rodigio's and then a movie. We're way behind on our movies so we went to Angels and Demons which was good but the book was better- isn't it always?-It was a nice relaxing evening for us being able to spend some time outside of the house and reconnect with one another sans baby (no offense Sophie we love you!).
The flowers Cory surprised me at lunch with. Beautiful. :) I gave Cor a card I made for him and then also made him Tres Leches cake as part of his gift. And then to continue the celebration this weekend its off to party Vegas Style with Andy and Jess can't wait!
4 comments:
Congratulations you two! I love ya and I am SO happy I have know you two all these years and happy we are best of friends.
This is crazy!! Our anniversary is Sept 2nd!! Was that your day or your post date?
Birthdays...Anniversaries....
:)
Happy Anniversary! Brady and I were just thinking this weekend about what a fun wedding you guys had. Sophie is adorable and you look great Rebe! We miss you guys.
Rebe, I know they tied the knot on your birthday so it is a great day! We had no idea they were getting married til a week before, we all did not believe them and the ceremony was 5 min short but sweet. We are coming to salt lake today because Mimi is having surgery maybe we can go to dinner. I know we are going to Nordstroms.
Post a Comment