Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quick Update

Now living in Centerville ut and enjoying everything about it: our own place, meeting the neighbors, exploring the area. Cory enjoying his job and really happy his is no longer commuting. Rebeca currently stay at home mom, maybe will pick up another spin job in another month after settled down. Sophie's latest feats: sleeping 8 hours, discovery of her hand and loving to suck on it, still wanting to stand and attempting to walk, being a huge jabber box, and loving anything active. Biggest sweetheart and soo much fun! Latest family endeavors: furniture and jogging stroller shopping and finding a new place to exercise at. pictures below of Sophie 2 mons: hanging with daddy, asleep on mami after eating, in v-day dress, getting ready to hit the gym (check out her enthusiasm! Everyone should be that excited and motivated to get out and be active!), in cupcake dress (just love the deer in the headlight look)and then most recent: today's 3 month mark and mama's attempt of taking pictures .









7 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cute! I love the fancy Valentine's dress. Looks like you are all enjoying life! Have fun!

Amber said...

Such cute pictures. It is amazing how fast they grow and change. I am excited to hear that you guys are getting all settled and enjoying Centerville. We will have to get together sometime soon now that we are a little closer. It would be fun to see you guys. As far as jogging strollers go... if you are thinking at all of having another kid anytime soon you may want to look at a phil and teds. They are kind of pricey but their double is really nice. I think I may bite the bullet and get one. I have several friends who have them and swear by them.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Rebe, I love the pictures I really loveeeeeeeeeee the last picture in black and white my favorite! I love the tutu love it! Jamie was saying something that we might come to layton for dinner when emily is here on april 3 would you be up for that?

María Gloria Romero said...

Congratulations on your new home and new life!
Sophie is the cutest baby in Utah!
Felicidades!

Maria Gloria y Fede

Di said...

Rebe she is so cute! I am glad you found a place to settle down. Congrats on the move.

Errin said...

Hey Rebe! Your little girl is just adorable! We need to get together before I take off cause we are just a couple mins away. I think Shae gave you my # so call me :0 See ya!

Natalie said...

Awesome pictures Rebe! She's a beautiful baby.