Cory blowing out his candles.
Expansion packs for Killer Bunnies! We love that game but unfortunately have not played it in a few months.
One of the many dress shirts he received.
Daddy and Christopher
Cory and his dad
Cory, his padres, and Sophie.On the 23rd we celebrated another birthday: My mami's, she turned the big 5-5 and still looks and acts like a young vibrant woman. :) This was another low key celebration at home with take out from Olive Garden. Cory and I made her chocolate cake from scratch and our other gift- Sophie!- we're prb going to use her as the "present" for awhile.

About to blow out the candles.
Mamama and Sophie
Cory, Sophie, and I- Cory is a bit tired from being up late with sophie the night before and then having to get up early to drive to work.
These are pictures of Sophie getting ready to take a bath after just eating. I had to post these cause they just make me laugh- she's such a happy and silly girl!
Sophie's crazy hair- gotta love it!
Blowing bubbles
5 week pictures
Where's Sophie??
Getting ready to go for a walk, she loves being active which means Cory and I NEVER get to sit down we always have to be moving with her whether taking her on a walk, bouncing her on the ball (she likes to sit on my exercise ball and bounce), "running" I'll get a video of that sometime or doing Sophie's aerobic/dance class- again I'll post a video sometime. She's already attempting to stand/walk- cory's certain she's going to break the record books and walk at 3 months! :D

This was just a camera error that ended up looking pretty cool.
Me and Sophie
Sophie's 6 week pictures: thanks to a fast reaction time I was able to save her outfit, oh the joys of motherhood- holding my hand as a makeshift burp rag.
Remember these?? Its the matching sweaters my mom gave me for my birthday. We're also wearing matching bracelets that the Firths gave us- thanks Leisa!
Cuddle and kissy time with Daddy

This past sunday we blessed Sophie and used a blessing gown that myself, my siblings, and cousins have all worn. It was made from 2 matching dresses by my great grandma (on my mom's dad's side) that both my mom and my tia wore when they were little. We came pretty close to canceling her blessing and waiting til March because the dress didn't arrive from Peru until noon on Saturday! It was a wonderful day and I was so proud of Sophie because from where Cory and I were sitting it looked like she was the ONLY baby in our ward that wasn't crying or just being loud, she was a perfect little lady. :)
Blowing bubbles
5 week pictures
Where's Sophie??
Getting ready to go for a walk, she loves being active which means Cory and I NEVER get to sit down we always have to be moving with her whether taking her on a walk, bouncing her on the ball (she likes to sit on my exercise ball and bounce), "running" I'll get a video of that sometime or doing Sophie's aerobic/dance class- again I'll post a video sometime. She's already attempting to stand/walk- cory's certain she's going to break the record books and walk at 3 months! :D
This was just a camera error that ended up looking pretty cool.
Me and Sophie
Sophie's 6 week pictures: thanks to a fast reaction time I was able to save her outfit, oh the joys of motherhood- holding my hand as a makeshift burp rag.
Remember these?? Its the matching sweaters my mom gave me for my birthday. We're also wearing matching bracelets that the Firths gave us- thanks Leisa!
Cuddle and kissy time with Daddy
This past sunday we blessed Sophie and used a blessing gown that myself, my siblings, and cousins have all worn. It was made from 2 matching dresses by my great grandma (on my mom's dad's side) that both my mom and my tia wore when they were little. We came pretty close to canceling her blessing and waiting til March because the dress didn't arrive from Peru until noon on Saturday! It was a wonderful day and I was so proud of Sophie because from where Cory and I were sitting it looked like she was the ONLY baby in our ward that wasn't crying or just being loud, she was a perfect little lady. :)




8 comments:
Sounds like you guys have been busy! Those were some awesome pictures! My favorite was the b&w one of you and Sophie. So sweet~
Rebe, first off I have to tell you thanks so much! I can't believe our pictures turned out so well. I am in love with them, and it is going to be SO HARD trying to pick what ones to use. I love looking at your pictures! Sophie is getting so big. She has changed so much since I have seen her. I love the b&w picture also when I seen that I just thought you need to blow that up, its beautiful. All of them are beautiful but that one was so natural I just love it. Let me know when you have to do lunch!
Glad to hear that you are all doing so well. Sophie is already growing up so much and is just a doll. I am glad that Cory found a good job. I feel for him with the commute though! Spencer has been commuting to SL since July and it gets a little old sometimes. So I hope you can find a place soon. We need to get together sometime and you can teach us Killer Bunnies. I have heard that it is really fun, my brother got it a couple of years ago for Easter but the directions were to much to sift through. I think it seems like a learn as you go kind of game.
We are all doing well and getting excited for our new arrival, only 4weeks to go. Also, where do you get all of Sophie's cute bows? I really need some help in the girl department:)
Rebe, I just saw the pics of baby Sofie... she is soooo cute!!! I really can't wait to meet her. keep posting more pics... I love seeing them. You look great and I love the black and white pic of you and Sophie.
Love you guys. Give a big liss to the family!!!
Rebe: Sophie is just too dang cute! I love all of her hair and her adorable little face! Congrats!!
Killer Bunnies! We have the expansion packs up to stainless steel - I love that game. Congrats on Sophie she is the cutest, I love her name.
Oh Rebe-
She is darling! They grow so fast don't they!? Just continue to take tons of pictures, because I already wish I had taken more of my 5 month old. Time flies. Best of luck to you guys. It sounds like you have motherhood down!
Absolutely adorable! I love her hair!! This was a great post. She is really growing up. So glad to hear that Cory got a job. You are an amazing little family.
Post a Comment