Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Home at Last

Sophie Tatiana Jacobsen came into this world Friday, December 19th at 1:26:40 pm weighing in at 8 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long. I went into labor at midnight- so thanks for the advice that everyone gave me but luckily I didn't have to succumb to trying castor oil. :) We had a rough start after Sophie arrived so we had to stay in the hospital with her up til last night but all three of us are now safe at home enjoying being a family. Cory is still recovering from many sleepless nights but has been the world's best daddy and hubby to his girls and he is one proud papa and hubby. We would love to have visitors so anyone that is in town, HEALTHY, and wanting to meet our little princess please stop by (but call first to make sure she isn't nursing) and also since its been quite the week we'd appreciate if you'd keep your visits short so all 3 of us can recouperate. Merry Christmas to all of you! Thanks for all your love and support! Rebe, Cory, and Sophie.
Sophie in her going home outfit with Daddy.

Elvis lip.

Sophie and her daddy.


Getting burped

Studying mama





No more tubes! :)





Talking to mama



Day old picture.


First day, all the dumb tubes and I.V.s they had to poke our sweet little girl with.

13 comments:

Chris and Shae said...

WELCOME HOME SOPHIE!!!! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AS EVER AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH, WHAT A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS YOU CAN HAVE A TOGETHER AS A FAMILY! I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND I'M SO GLAD SOPHIE IS HERE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
XOXO SHAE

B and J said...

Welcome Home Baby Sophie! You are beautiful just like you Mama! I can't wait to hold you and love you! We are glad you are feeling better! Merry Christmas little one!
I hope you enjoy your first Christmas as a little family!
Merry Christmas!
Love you, Auntie Jamie

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

So so excited for you and your family! She is beautiful and looks healthy and happy. I can't wait to see and hold her. I am so glad she got to be home for christmas! I love her in the stocking!!!!!!!!!!!! When you get pictures make sure you give one to her aunt Britt! I love you and take care of yourself!

Ben Clarke said...

I'll opt out of writing a message to Sophie, since I doubt she'll be able to read for at least a couple of years. BUT congratulations, Jacobsens. She couldn't have come into a better family.

The Enslingers said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I absolutely love the picture of her in the stalking! Rebe, you look great too and Cory looks like such a loving daddy! Congrats you guys! What a wonderful Christmas miracle to bring home! Love ya and Merrry Christmas!

Heather, Dustin, and Jack

Brady said...

What a cute name. Best Wishes to you both as you embark on the next phase of life. Sleepless nights and parenthood! Congratulations!

Ann said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. Glad you could all be home together for Christmas.

Amber said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little baby! I am glad to hear that you are all home and doing well. Sorry to hear it was a rough couple of days.

The Enslingers said...

BTW, I just noticed I spelled STOCKING in my post like STALKING. Yeah, I am one AWESOME English major/teacher. Sorry for my dumbness. And yes, your baby is so super cute? How is parenthood going? :)

Heather

Whitney B. Balls said...

congrats what a fun Christmas present. I love her name so cute.

Natalie said...

She is SO precious! You two will be the greatest parents. I'm so glad she is home, and that you can enjoy your holidays together!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I love the pictures, love the stocking picture. That is so sweet. Take tons of pictures, cause they grow up soo fast. And Enjoy every moment of it.

María Gloria Romero said...

FELICIDADES REBEQUITA Y CORY!!!
Es una hermosa niña !
Bienvenida a nuestro corazón Sophie!

Te queremos

Federico y Maria Gloria