Update on BabyGirl, she is on her way!!!!! On Tuesday we went to the Dr. and I am already 1 cm dialated, 75% effaced, and she is at a -1 station, the Dr. said she will be here either exactly on or before her due date but definetly not late! I'm soo glad cause that means we won't have to spend Christmas in the hospital- I attribute this to continue exercise and drinking lots of water. I'm hoping this week we'll find that we're still progressing and be at a 3 but that's just wishful thinking. Anyway as promised below are the pictures of our christmas decorations.

This year's crafting project: we made 2 wreath's for the gates on my parent's fence.
Zimmer being the test subject for Cory's new Nikon D60 camera- an early Graduation gift from my parents.
Our tree: it has been a labor of love for me, the past 3 years we've been married I've been collecting ornaments little by little and this is the end result. I've told Cory that once we have our permanent home I WILL be having a tree in every room- they are my favorite decoration of the Christmas season. Also, the kids will have their very own tree that they can decorate any way they wish so that I can have the other trees and decorate the way I like them. :)
Close-ups of the tree, the knitted snowflakes and bells were made by Cory's grandma and then passed on to us, they are my favorite ornaments.
9 comments:
You are going to have this little one soooooooo soon! I can't wait to give her a big kiss and hug!
It was fun seeing you at Lee's the other day. Good luck w/ the last days of pregnancy, Rebe! Hope interviews work out soon, Cory. I look forward to seeing you w/ your little one shortly!
You decorate for Christmas so darn cute. I love your tree! Wishing you the best this last month, you are looking great!
I know of a ladie who does way way way cute pictures of babies we took sids grandkids to her and they are amazing. Her website is caitlandphotography.com she is such a sweetheart and you would really like her. How are you feeling today? Are you getting ready to give birth? You have to let me know me know the second you go into labor!
Love the decorations- they are beautiful! You are a great decorator. Our little tree is quite envious of yours-ours only has five ornaments. Sad, I know. I bet Victory wishes I hadn't seen your tree because it makes me want to go buy decorations. :) Good luck in the final days of your pregnancy!
I love your tree and gate wreaths! I completely understand how you feel about Christmas and a tree in every room! Good luck holding out these last few days!
What a posh Christmas tree and cute house. We're excited to you see you guys soon (baby girl included hopefully)
we get into town on tuesday and are there until the end of the month- so we might be around for the big day. we'll swing by asap to check on things.
Yeah! Only 5 more days til your beautiful little girl will be here. I'm so excited for you two. It is the most amazing blessing in this world to have children. I can't wait to see your little one soon. You two will be the best parents ever. Get ready to have your life change in the best way that you could never imagine. :) Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment