Monday, November 24, 2008
Haul out the Holly
I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!! Today when Cory gets home we're going to be putting up our Christmas decorations! Originally I wasn't planning on decorating this year because of the hassel of taking them down when we move and because of the baby but I couldn't stand it. Cory wasn't surprised when I told him I changed my mind, he had been planning on it all this time...guess I'm easy to read. Usually we wait for the day after Thanksgiving to deck the house with holiday decor but because we have less than a month before BabyGirl arrives I didn't want to take any chances, she's going to come into this world with a christmas tree, lights, stockings, the whole package. I'll be sure to post pictures once everything is in it's place. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how funny! It's nice to know that the men in our lives know us better than we know ourselves, huh? I'm super excited for christmas this year and for decorating. I can't wait to see pictures of your decorations!
brad told me i needed to wait until after thanksgiving, but the tree is going up tomorrow! the rest can wait until after but i'm to excited!
I agree with you ben wants to wait til after thanksgiving but I put up the tree and I still have thanksgiving stuff up so I will wait til after then. You could have baby girl any day YEAHHHHHHHH
I am sorry you got sick. It is so terrible to be sick and pregnant. Also, I am glad I am not the only one with decorations up early. He he. Rebe! Did you know they are making Confessions of a shopaholic into a movie? The trailor looks so cute. Check it out on youtube. I wish we could go together since you introduced me to the books. Maybe you should move to Houston and then we can!
Post a Comment