Here's whats been going on for the past week: Last thursday Shae and Jamie took me out for lunch at Olive Garden for my b-day, you can see a pic of us on Jamie's blog. :) On Friday it was our ward's annual camp out up at Camp Lomia so we went for the dinner and to socialize but we didn't stay over because I knew I would be one big beasty if I had to sleep in a tent on the hard ground with my buddha belly. hehe
On saturday with the help of Michelle, Tricia, and Emily (who watched little Ethan so Tricia could help me out) we threw Kelly's fiance Leah a shower at my parents house. If it wasn't for all their help AND Cory's (he helped out behind the scenes) I wouldn't have made it through the day, thanks to all of you! I forgot to take pictures but I think Tricia took a few so if I get a hold of them I'll post them later. That night Brent and Jenni invited us and Tricia and Dustin to get together since its rare when all of us are free and in town. We drove down to Ogden for dinner at TGIFridays and minigolf. It was a nice outing even if it was just to Ogden, it was great to get out of Cache Valley for a few hours.
This week Cory's been FINALLY sending out resumes to companies he sent one to Missoula, Montana and another 5 to various firms in Colorado. Later in the week we had to put it on hold cause our internet was down (it just got fixed today) so today we'll be sending out to Vegas and Arizona. I'm just happy that we're finally moving on things and hopefully in the next 2 months we'll know where we'll be living after the new year.
Other happenings this week: Just the regular, Cory went to school and work. I taught my spin classes and two nights ago I went to a purse party with my mama, it was pretty fun! I got myself a cute fall purse and a fun bead watch. For this weekend we SURPRISE, SURPRISE, don't have any plans!!! To be honest I'm really excited to get to spend a saturday at home just relaxing, we've had something going on every weekend for the past month that it has just been exhausting on me and Babygirl so I'm looking forward to staying home and maybe watching a movie or something.
3 comments:
I am so impressed that you are teaching a spinning class. I would love to go biking with you when you have had your baby. But you might have to take it easy on me!
rebe- happy belated b-day! we did think about you and had plenty of "dang, it's almost rebe's b-day, we'd better send her something soon" moments, but we're still obviously working on that... i'll admit i am the world's worst mail procrastinator.
cory- good luck with the job hunting. i'm sure you'll really need it, as i hear that plenty of people aren't hiring smart, talented, engaging people. i'm sure you'll find somebody who is. as long as they can get past the fact that you're an engineer.....
how's the biking?? did i tell you i bought a road bike? lovin it. although i'm really very jealous of your mountain bike (and the accompanying mountains you have to use it on)
-brady
JJ COLE SALE
Time:
Friday October 17th 9am - 6pm
Saturday October 18th 9am - 1pm
or until we run out of stuff!
Location:
1475 N Main
Logan, UT 84341
(next to Best Buy & Shoe Carnival)
Post a Comment