
The girls and I went to Cafe Sabor last Thursday to celebrate Britt's birthday and engagement and my pregnancy. None of them knew I was expecting until after Cory and I returned home so it was a big surprise for all of them! This is the first actual pregnant pic I've had taken but judging from this I'm a bit scared of just exactly how big this baby is going to be! Hopefully not a 10 pounder. Also, I realized I forgot to mention in our last post about babygirl that I'm now 22 weeks (5 months) and our expected due date is Dec. 22nd.

All of the girls, minus Em who is currently living in Virginia but we'll get to see this September!
6 comments:
Rebe you look so cute as a preggie princess. I am sad I didn't get to see your cute little belly. you are so sneaky keeping that secret. That means last time I saw you, you were pregnant and just not showing yet. Very very sneaky. I am so excited for you and excited that you get to have a girl. They are so so so much fun.
wow! congratulations on your pregnancy :)
Congrats! You look super cute!
Hey Rebe! It's Brooke (Miller) Palmer. I came across your blog while reading Nat's. I'm so excited for you and Cory. Girls are so much fun and especially fun to dress. We have a 28 month old princess and another little lady who will be here in a month. I would love to keep in touch with you. Talk to you later
Oh how fun!!!! I'm happy for you guys. What a great mommy you will be! You look way cute- hope you're feeling ok!
BROOKE!!! I got your msg and tried to figure out how to reply to ya but I don't have any contact info for you. I clicked on your msg but it didn't pull any info up on blogger, so if you visit again please let me know how I can keep in touch with you! I'm thrilled to hear you have another little one on the way, I didn't even know you had one, that's soo exciting!
Post a Comment