Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun Trivia

I've finally gotten a moment to rest since being home and decided to check out the blogs and I saw this on Jamie's, it looked fun so here's more about me and Mr. Cory.
1.What is his name? Cory Dean Jacobsen
2.Who eats more? Cory, he's the human disposal
3.Who said I love you first? Cory, he said "I love you" BEFORE we even had our first kiss! That came a entire month later......glad to know he wasn't just into my looks. lol
4.Who is taller? Cory
5.Who is smarter? We both have our strengths, his is for sure math and any type of problem solving but I'm smarter when it comes to history, random trivia, and being creative.
6.Who is more sensitive? Prb me
7.Who does the laundry? When we're both working we take turns and help the other with folding but right now, I do it all since I'm not working.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It use to be my side but we switched cause everytime I would turn over, he'd be right in my face!
9.Who pays the bills? He does
10.Who cooks more? Dinner- me, baking and weekend breakfasts- Cor
11.Who is more stubborn? Me- chalk that up to my latin blood
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Cory because like it says above, I'm the stubborn one
13.Who has more siblings? Cory, he has 3 brothers and two sisters. I have 1 sis and 1 brother
14.What do you like to do together? Everything and anything but if I had to list a few: backpacking, biking, skiing, cooking, and watching The Office.
15.Who eats more sweets? If it happens to be chocolate- me, anything else I'd say he eats his share or more but it doesn't show on him.
16.Guilty pleasures? Me: home decor/design-any extra cash I get I head straight to Thistles and I'm already designing our starter home and dream home, if I was better at math I prb would've gone into architecture and if I ever get crazy and decide to go for another degree I'll prb study interior design. I'm also a sucker for puppies, especially my zimmer, jackets, outdoor/sporting equipment, SUVs, and chocolate. Cory: outdoor/sporting equipments, carmel/butterscotch, spoiling me with "happy rebeca days"- those days are the best! He'll bring me home something I've been eyeing out of the blue and for me thats better than flowers and candy. :)
17.How did you meet? We had spanish class together junior year of high school and then we also were in the same group of friends but I hadn't really noticed him til the summer of our senior year cause he was soo shy. One night we were playing fugitive and I was watching some of our friends trying to catch Cory and caught myself thinking how hot Cory looked while he was running! He has EXCELLENT form and doesn't look like a goof like some people do. After that I started talking to him more and going out of my way to call him to hang out and sit by him when we were with our friends since I realized I was the one that was going to have to get the ball rolling because of his shyness.
18.Who asked who out first? Well, we never made anything "official" and would just say we were "hanging out" but from what I remember in the end Cory asked me out.
19.Who kissed who first? Cory
20.Who proposed? Cory
21.His best features? His entire body is PERFECT- he has the track star build which consists of broad shoulders, sweet butt, nice legs- they're not chicken looking like a lot of guys are, and he has the biggest forearms from construction! hehehe I also love his smile and his brown eyes. :)
22.What is his greatest quality? His patience which is why we work so well, I can get worked up pretty easily mostly over small things because I'm a bit of a perfectionsit and he is just the most laid back guy. He's the smartest person I know, he's the one that got me through Biomechanics- bleh and he's my walking calculator. He's always helping others and works so hard to provide for our family so we can enjoy life and not stress over finances and so I don't have to work if I don't want to. I admit he spoils me which I love but I also return the favor. I love his love for the gospel and how he applies it to our life which makes our family so strong and helps me to grow.

3 comments:

the firths said...

you da man, hardcore

Dustin and Tricia said...

It's a little weird to read those types of comments about MY BROTHER, but I'm glad he treats you well. He's a good "boy".

Jason said...

Loved the entry, Rebe. I was especially interested to read #17...who would've known? Keep it up!