I posted awhile back that we were beginning to remodel our bedroom so here are the before pictures of our "Master bedroom" - quotation marks because our room does not fit today's standards of a Master but back in the day I think it was a pretty decent size room. Someday, repeat SOMEDAY, I will have a master suite with a 13'X13' (minimum size people) closet (which will be just for MY clothes), a nice big bathroom with heated floors/towel warmer/storage for all my beauty stuff and lets not forget the steam shower with jets and built in sound system for post workout and kid distressing. The suite will also have a huge bedroom that will have a sitting area to kick back and read, an eye level fireplace so can chill in bed and watch the flames dance, and a cali-king size bed (this is the only item on Cory's wish list for our future suite). This will be in our 6,000sq ft home on our 10 acre property nestled in the countryside somewhere in Europe....yes I know I dream big. Until that time we have our sweet 1700 sq ft home to work with so without further delay here are our pictures:


Our lovely rainbow of paint samples on our walls- I couldn't for the life of me make any decisions (good ones at that) when it came to anything regarding our house the last trimester of my pregnancy so we have lived with these ugly colors on our walls since June of last year.
Our pathetic closet
Cory owns a total of 6 pairs of shoes (not counting cleats).......the rest are mine......and the sad thing is there's more shoes in a big rubbermaid tub in our basement.
Next time I post will be to show the "after" pictures or at least what we've done so far :) Have a happy weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment