Thursday, April 22, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I had promised to post pictures on sunday but of course our computer has decided not to cooperate- I am not a genius when it comes to fixing computers or other tech things I just know how to use them and Cory hasn't had the time to sit down and look at it and fix it so until things settle down he has been bringing his work laptop home at night for me to use. Quick update on the house: Cory should be finishing up building a new set of stairs from the garage into our future mudroom tomorrow and the walls and ceilings will also be finished getting textured tomorrow in time for us to have a huge scrub down and paint "party" this weekend. If anyone wants to pitch in please feel free! Give me a ring and I'll give you our addy- we'll also feed you really well for helping out. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah that the house stuff is coming along for you guys! Did Cory tell you we ran into him yesterday at the airport on our way home from Disneyland? It was crazy and fun to see him. I hope him watching us wrestle around with two kids and a delayed flight didn't scare him too bad with the prospect of two children in your future :). Anyway, it was fun to see him but my kids started running in opposite directions before I could get your phone number. So, will you please e-mail it to me we still need to get-together. My e-mail is amberwade04@yahoo.com