Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Ok so I've been the biggest slacker when its come to blogging....I have been writting entries since november but hadn't ever gotten around to downloading pics and posting them. I hope to post them ALL on sunday so for some of you it'll be old news and others it'll be new and exciting. And for those of you that don't want to read more details and look at the pics here's the news in a nutshell: we celebrated Sophie's 1st b-day on dec 19th, went to hawaii for christmas, Cory got a promotion at work and has been traveling more for his job, we are expecting our second baby -this time a little man on July 18th, :) and our latest: just bought a 100yr old house and have been busy renovating it before we move into it in 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Fun with the Fenton's said...

You need to make sure to have that little boy on July 17, so we can celebrate together! Congrats on all the exciting events in your life!

Mindy said...

Congrats on all the good stuff - especially your little man coming in July! At this rate you'll have seven kids before I even get married! :)

Ann said...

What an exciting life! Congratulations- especially on the new little one on the way! Hope you're feeling well.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Post pictures of the new house :)

Fun with the Fenton's said...

ha ha ha! Sorry Rebeca...my birthday is July 17 I meant you had to have your baby on my b-day! :-) You are right, my comment was confusing...it was due to all my pre-defense jitters!