Wednesday, November 18, 2009
In need of
Its been difficult lately trying to cook with Sophie demanding all my attention and wanting me to play with her or hold her while I'm trying to whip up dinner for all of us. We've never been much of a slow-cooker family but now I've been trying to cook that way once a week just so I don't have to deal with the hassel of either prepping dinner at noon while Sophie is taking her nap or trying to entertain her and cook at the same time. Is it bad that i'm looking forward to the day when I can pop in a dvd to distract her?? If anyone has any good recipes or know of any good slow-cooker books or websites please send them my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ask and ye shall receive! :) http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
I've heard this is a really good place to look for recipes with actual realistic reviews. The blogger also just recently put out a book, I believe, so if you like what's on her blog, the book might be worth looking into as well. Good luck!
I love the crock pot and I use the better homes and gardens Simple slow cooker recipes. They are super easy and they have all been good that I have tried and we have tried a lot of them. I got this cookbook for my sister last year and found a used copy on Amazon for 4 dollars. If you do get it I can tell you some of our favorites.
Thanks girls! :)
Post a Comment