How did you spend your mama's day weekend? Mine was spent riding 60 miles in a Women's only bike ride with a good friend and our families cheering us on. It was such a fun day and both of us felt amazing, i can't describe how awesome it felt to be climbing for 10 miles straight during our ride and PASSING everyone along the way can only say this is thanks to all our base training we've been doing since Feb. This was our first organized ride ever but definetly not the last, we're signed up to ride a century in Little Red up in Logan next month and in July Cory and I are planning on riding another century in the Bear Lake Monster. Again I have more pics on our other camera but once again need to find the usb.
Sophie with her cowbell cheering the bikers on and waiting for me at our 1/2way check/lunch point.
Sophie and one of our other cheering fans- S
Me and my cheerleader
Getting ready to head back out after our lunch pitstop
My awesome riding buddy! We were missing our other buddy A but she will be with us when we do Little Red.
After the ride with my little guy
the Fam
found my usb so here are the rest of my pictures:
C and I in line to get our numbers before the ride.
Lunch stop
This is not from the race but I just wanted to post it cause we took this picture after finishing our first grueling climb.
5 comments:
That is awesome Rebe, you look great. I love your jersey!
Congrats Rebe! I don't know how you can ride for that long!
You guys are going to ride in the Bear Lake Monster event?! I am throwing around the idea of doing the short route one, but we'll see. Bear Lake Cabin Rentals (where we are working this summer) is helping sponsor the event.
10 miles of climbing?! Wow.
Great pictures! I wish I could have been there. I can't wait for Little Red!
You are amazing! Good job! When are you coming home again? You need to come meet baby BentLee :) our new blog is us4kemps.blogspot.com
Post a Comment